#rublogs what i got up to before swot week. www.papnvleis.blogspot.com/

After weeks of non stop essays, assignments, tutorial readings and tests; the workload finally started to get less and less. This year seems to have been a short one, it feels like it was only yesterday when I was on Prince Alfred Street at the SRC/RMR Street Party shaking my tail feather waiting in anticipation for the year to start. I must admit, University is not what I expected at all. So when the opportunity came about for my two friends and I to join my brother on a one-night-only adventure to Port Alfred, I jumped at the chance of spending the day and evening with good people, eating good food and drinking good wine. So we abandoned all lectures, tutorials and delicious meals at the dinning hall and headed to Port Alfred. One of my friends that joined us in this adventure is from Cape Town and had not been to Port Alfred so in the car there were many stories of what to expect and past experiences of the beautiful town.

I had not been in Port Alfred in many years. Growing up, we would take family holidays at a resort called Fish River Sun. We went there just to see if the place looked the same but I could not remember anything from my childhood from there. We spent the whole day and evening on the deck and pool of a hotel eating, smoking and drinking listening to good music.

The break was exactly what I needed before swot week and exams.

0 comments:

Who Are We ??


A mixture of the funky and vibrant talent that S.A. students have to offer.

Pap n' Vleis is the fusion of a dynamic culture, opinionated professionalism and outright craziness.

Prepare to have your boundaries shattered !!

Search This Blog

Followers